Sunday, June 1, 2008

Concerning the previous post title...

Well its not that I could not write this in the first post but I am not exactly Jagdish Gandhi who would go on killing people of damn boredom shooting from my drowsy blogs....Neither am I some ved vyas or kalidas writing some epics ki I have to write such long posts...I can only write what I can actually sit and read peacefully and not criticize and abuse the author for the painful length killing and otherwise interesting article...now... this shows my great understanding of human psychology.....
Now I was so much concerned about my previous post title...'hmm..thinking of my topic' which seriously suffers from every possible symptom of confusion and screwed up syndrome...I mean its not for the first time this is happening to me ...in fact I am such a tyro at confusion that sometime I even confuse people around me and they really cant make out whether they really feel that they are some super duper screwed up scientist from somewhere who doesnt know what he is looking for after looking for it for last ten years and after having written tomes about that 'thing' he is looking for.....and on top of that if you ask him after those ten years of re-search..he would stand up and scratch his white mane...(provided he has any hair left after so much of scratching) and look at you as if you as if you have just landed from mars....
In fact till i was 14 I was still confused whether or not my parents picked me up from cycle stand infront of the hospital..as my sister always told me..i mean she took full advantage of my innocence ()read confusion) since childhood and the fact that no one ever said that i resembled any of my close family members......thanx to my numerous relatives who have since then testified against this false allegation...and instilled my faith in the family system..in fact to pacify me then they even sat together and tried to play match the following with my facial features with my Paternal and maternal aunts and uncles and it seemed like I was made by severely confusion afflicted creator who picked one feature from everyone of my living or dead relatives and put the pieces together in a haste ..and resulted in a jigsaw puzzle with nose like my bua and eyes like my nani and forehead and ears like my mausi and rest from the remaining ones....actually what pained me was not that my sister used to tease me with her conjured up ' picking-up-thing-from-cycle-stand' theory as i considered myself lucky to be the one picked up and living in such luxury...and not even with the fact i didnt resemble any of my parents...but I was more annoyed with the cycle stand angle...had she said car stand i would have lived my earlier years of my life in much more peace and not behaving like some public litigation lawyer always asking my relatives and parents to stand up and testify in my favor...
anyways done with that and won the case as well as it turned out that my sister had done all this in order to seriously tease me...infact jealousy....as i was the latest bundle of joy for my parents and took away all the spotlight from my dear sister...
Back in my hostel I was always confused about what to wear to college...and as a result i imitated others to iron my t-shirt at night itself so that I could arrange for 10 more minutes of sleep in the rush morning hours and then when my friend walked out of room to brush i was ironing another one and when i finally got ready i was wearing something entirely new from the previous two and my friends were like seriously irritated....I mean you call this a free country where one cant even change ones clothes without inviting comments from ones friends....sometime there needed to be a fourth replacement as well...
My stories of grand confusion does not end here...as i have even confused with people ending up in such goofed up situations..that my companions chickened out ashamed of my confused intelligence and often refused to acknowledge me as their friend or even acquaintance....once i confused my college student to a 'bhaiyyaji' of our small co-operative store in the campus and one more time when i took another one to be the ice cream vendor .....but in both the cases it wasn't entirely my fault as both of them completely looked the part and besides proctors repeated warnings were not wearing their id cards that was their only proof of being qualified as students...apart from their disheveled and unkempt looks.....and secondly I never really got what the first guy was doing behind the counter and the other one sitting and relaxing one the vendors cycle seat...

In fact as I write this down I actually realize how much severely has this confusion syndrome affected me in my life and i suddenly thinking of any doctor who cures this confusion....i hope this is not a degenerative disease that gets worse with age..because ten years down the lane i dont really want to be confusing my neighbors life-partner to be mine nor i actually want to imagine a scene where I take couple of my niece n nephews to a nearby park and return with an entirely new set of kids (meaning someone else's kids...) I dont really think such a situation is going to be any prettier..so I need to do something about this urgently....everyone and anyone who thinks that I need urgent treatment..can lemme know and your suggestions would be highly valued and welcome just like the holiday homework for summer vacations....

1 comment:

The Unsure Ascetic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.