Sunday, January 18, 2009

some harsh facts...

'Do beautiful people or maybe the attractive ones have it very easy in this world..'
but why?
in a recent audition of a reality show one of the judges said that it is absolutely fair for girls to manipulate guys at times..because guys already have so much of a say esp in a country like India. Does that make any sense..to me it does somewhat..maybe sometimes because it is a easy theory to accept and move ahead..and an easy and comfortable statement to admit too. I cant really say. Many a times I have thought about this fact whether attractive people have it always easy into everything in this world...what if the girl is just another normal girl ....then would the behavior of everyone around would be the same or would it vary. I take any random case..if the girl is nice and attractive then she makes friends smoothly wherever she goes. she gets everyone on her freind list without inviting anyone herself ...is it the first impression of her nicecities good enough or is it just the charming looks that works...I dont really know but one of my guy friends told me once that every who helps a girl has something on his mind..Guys are complex...to understand...I dont really want to rule out the fact that there is a dearth of good guys or people in general but he told me as a matter of fact and it forced me to think once again.
Does this world still lay all the importance on the exteriors of a person without really judging a person...maybe the beauty within plays an important role later but are attractive looks so important for the initial push...I cant really say because I dont have any answer for that..Maybe the guys can tell better..but my curiosity still rages on and I want an answer for that...for this one i wont say anything maybe someone can tell me about it..its a harsh fact to admit but i think it is true.i want to say many a things still but haven't found the expression for them as yet...
I have many unanswered questions which I would love to know the answer someday...

4 comments:

AB said...

as they say... first impression plays a big importance in one's impression abt sum1... may dats why it happens...!

Clandestine said...

i m sure it does..bt if the girl is nt at all attractive wud the guy talk to her again.the thing i wonder bout is dat...whether guys think of the first impression encompassing the entire package or is it jst the looks of the girl that actually matter....

The Unsure Ascetic said...

hey guys, I think it is the fact that it is the sex that matters, more than looks, guys feel a sense of superiority to their mates when they have women accompanying them(I read it somewhere).Guys also feel bloated when they ride and drive expensive machines. That means these are basically toys that bous like to flaunt. If there is a serious dearth of good looks in a community , have you noticed that even ordinary looking girls get a lot of attention?

Clandestine said...

i dont know..i m quite sure that guys love to flaunt the girl walkin beside them...but for the rest i m still observing...n not convinced at all..