Wednesday, January 28, 2009

some serious random crap.....

People and perceptions change with time....and I have seen it in my case...it is so surprising but I always hear people say I know myself so well...but to tel you the truth I still wake up in the mornings rubbing my eyes and then I do things during my day...that surprise me and then I THINK..oH my i have spent sucha huge chunk of my life without knowing that I was actually capable of doing this too...its funny and at times scary..funny because I feel sorry for people who say that they know themselves so very well and scary because I think that if this took me such a long time to discover then maybe there are going to be many things that I will not even realize before leaving this world..what a waste not to know wyourself ....what a waste of god's sincere creations..well the word sincere can be used for all....god put ina lot of hard work and lov ein creating each one so unique...and we never realize and waste it, after coming here I realized that I could actually cook without burning food..and that too cook really well..the one thing I have been running away from whole of my life...I still hate it and virtually live on cereals....god bless the creator of cereals and that too cereals in a place like states where even band aids has a 5 feet tall and 10 feet long racks in stores to pick up a simple band aid..well i think too many choices have started driving me crazy....you could spend your entire life in a store and will never be done....but in case of cereals I am happy....I have some 10 packs of cereals as a back p in my closet. best and the easiest to amke and to digest as well...no hassle and you really dont haev to worry about dishes....but in worst case sceanarios I can spare cereals and survive on some real food..I know now....
man i wonder the way i digress from my topic...well then I also reaized that I actually like teaching I am taking a class this semester for the Undergrads and it is so much fun.
Well I have to write a seperate blog for that one because that was a unique experience for me...
anyways...the thing is that after landing here my perceptions have changed about a lot many things....
earlier I used to look up in the sky at the planes and wave to them as a kid and I always thought that one day I will fly to states..jee haan..hard to beleive but I dont know I always had this gut feeling of coming here ever since I saw the disneyland of California and Florida on the disney hour...initially it was a stupid desire of a innocent kid...but then it turned into a passionate aim for my life to study here....and I am glad that I succeeded in acheiving it by god's grace n lots of hard work....but now I look up at the planes flying in the sky and I feel angry at that peice of flying metal...I somehow blame it for bringing me so far from my home and mom and dad....
It sounds stupid to begin with but when you stay so far you kinda start blaming every thing around you at times....its not so easy to stay so far from our family....and I miss them too...most of the time...and some days are even worse....as i like to put it..all days are bad but some days are just worse than the rest.

1 comment: